Are the knowledge modules from EASA Part-66 the same as EMAR-66?
Yes and no. They are very similar. The main differences:
- The Basic Knowledge modules are similar, but for example in Module 7A (Maintenance Practices) and additional sub-chapter is added relating “Armament Safety”.
- The EMAR-66 has additional “military specific system” modules, being:
- Module 50: Principles of armament
- Module 51: Weapon systems
- Module 52: Operational Attack Systems
- Module 53: Surveillance and electronic warfare
- Module 54: Crew Safety
- Module 55: Military Communication Systems