Sharing knowledge and opinions
Our frequently asked questions area is constantly updated with new questions, coming from our customers and website visitors. Do you have a question that is not listed, please send us your question via the contact form and we will provide you with an answer.
Click on the subject(s) listed below to review the questions and answers:
Yes, both are technically equivalent. The AS-9110 is the American standard while the EN-9110 is the European standard.
• Comply with contractual requirements from the growing number of Customers requiring 9110 certification (increased ability to bid for new contracts).
• Higher quality services at reduced cost.
• Shared supplier approval and audit results database (certificated organizations are listed in OASIS).
• Increased recognition by Regulatory Authorities and stakeholders.
• For non-certificated organizations to demonstrate QMS compliance against a recognized MRO Quality Management System leading to potential NAA certification.
Which organisations could potentially have a need of adopting the 9110 quality management standard?
It is mainly applicable to MRO but also to other organisations like Airlines/CAMO and for both civil and military sectors.
Although with the composition of the content of our publications greatest possible care is taken, there is a possibility that certain information (after expiry of time) is outdated or is no longer correct. The Aviation Compliance & Safety Group (ACSG) and its partners do not accept liability for any damage that may arise from the use of data from the contents of this website and any other publications created by us and therefore cannot give any guarantees regarding the nature and content thereof.
We do not accept any liability for damage of any kind by third party content on our website. We reserve the right, without announcing or stating reasons, to change and / or remove information offered on this website.
The Aviation Compliance & Safety Group (ACSG) and its partners cannot be held responsible for decisions made by visitor of our website, based on the information provided by us.