How do you apply for an AFRA BMP accreditation?
Submit the AFRA Audit Application to begin the process.
Schedule Your Audit
Once your application has been accepted, AFRA staff will work with your company and the auditor to set up your audit date. The date will vary depending on availability.
Your company is responsible for the auditor’s travel fees associated with your audit. However, when audits are scheduled in tandem with other nearby companies, you may be able to share travel fees with other companies being audited.
Complete the Checklist
All companies will be required to complete the Audit Checklist in order to have the application accepted by AFRA.
Current Accreditation Fee Structure
- For any one (1) accreditation subset, the Accreditation fee will remain the same as the previous Single Accreditation fee of $7,000 (plus travel auditor expenses).
- For any combination of two (2) accreditation subsets, the Accreditation fee will remain the same as the previous Dual Accreditation fee of $9,400 (plus travel auditor expenses).
- The one exception to the above is that for any company that is Accredited for both Disassembly and Demolition, the Accreditation fee will remain $7,000 because of the unique relationship between the aforementioned.
- For any combination of three (3) Accreditation subsets, the third subset will be assessed at a flat-cost of $975 added to $9,400 (with the exception to Disassembly & Demolition).
- When remitting payment, you will be invoiced for one-third of your Accreditation fee annually.